Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Liam's picture fail

Every year we get the kids' pictures at the start of school. Liam (age 16 months) tends to be pretty clingy and was not too happy to get his picture taken. We tried on two different days but got lots of pictures of him scowling or crying. The one time he smiled, he stuck out his tongue.



Kinda cute, right???  I almost went with the one above but something just didn't feel right about the picture. Well, I realized what it was! Paul and I are watching The Office and this picture seriously reminded me of Kevin for some reason. The double chin...the sticky outie tongue.......I just couldn't do it!!!! 




So we went with a cute, but serious one! Dang you Office!




5 comments:

  1. Your kids and family are just too cute! Thanks for sharing family pictures with us on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my haha I loves this so much. Your family is seriously too cute and cant believe how big all your kids are. I also started watching the office the other day and can not put my computer down. Thanks for sharing this cute little experiences about you sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, Kevin is actually my favorite character from The Office. It's funny that the picture bothered you, I do the exact same with some of my pictures - sometimes after taking them I look them through and delete the ones that make me look like I've got a big goofy smile instead of a Matt Damon or Brad Pitt smile, lol. They just have such memorable faces and I guess I simply like something similar for me (even when my Mom says it's her favorite picture, I still delete the ones she prefers if I don't think it fits the movie star look). I've gotten better the past few years though

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am repenting from not commenting on any blogs yet, man, how did I miss that one. Your little family is so cute!! I love that little Liam is growing up so fast, I remember when I was on your research team and you were just pregnant, time goes by so fast. Thanks for a great class, I am enjoying it a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man! I love the office :) even if you don't use that picture you should keep it in an album with a pic of Kevin next to it

    ReplyDelete