Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Greetings from CA!

Hey guys! A big hello from Sunny San Diego!



I'll blog about this trip properly later, as media has played a role every single day. But I just realized I don't know what I'd do without my laptop (and wireless internet access)! Just today we checked weather.com to find out what we could do today (THE BEACH! :), printed off coupons to our destination tomorrow, got directions to Legoland, ordered pizza for dinner tonight and checked emails (I had 62 from work just TODAY!! ACK!)

I love having access to the Internet while on vacation as it does make things a lot more convenient. Over the last year I've often thought how nice it would be to have an Iphone or a blackberry so I can have constant Internet access. But I'm not sure if I want to be THAT connected. I would probably check my email all the time, and I'm not sure if I really want that temptation! After all, I'm blogging while on vacation, when I really should just be chilling out! Oh well.....

I miss you all and I'll see you next week!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am so incredibly jealous of you right now. But keep having fun! And don't let media interfere with family time. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of e-mails! Sometimes it is convenient to have easy access to the Internet, but sometimes I wish it wasn't so easy. It's nice to have breaks from e-mails and have people be fine with a response that's a few days after the e-mail is sent.

    ReplyDelete