Monday, April 5, 2010

My shout out from Elder Ballard!

Anyone else listening to Saturday morning conference?

Elder Ballard (who I LOVE cause he often talks about the media!) was giving a talk about mothers/daughters. In the talk he said we as women need to gossip less and be nicer. And then he said we need to be careful of all the gossip and similar behavior in recent movies and literature.

SOUND FAMILIAR???

Yes, I was freaking out: to have my research agenda over the last 10 years be validated over the pulpit is a nice feeling! Thanks Elder Ballard!!!

3 comments:

  1. I felt the same way (except the 10yrs part). I then proceeded to start watching Mean Girls! I thought, I'm doing that research right now. (And then I nudged Kendall to show him that its worth it.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed there were a LOT of references to the media in Conference. Really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i totally thought that too! i was like way to go, Elder Ballard!!

    ReplyDelete