Monday, March 29, 2010

This is my new favorite show....



Anyone else seen 30 Rock? This is seriously the funniest show I've seen on TV for a long time. Tina Fey is pretty much my idol.

I've been watching the past few seasons on Netflix (LOVE this company by the way!) Delta also showed an episode on the airplane back from Philly. I am not ever like this, but I was seriously laughing out loud the whole time. Yep, I was THAT person that everyone hates on flights. Something about Lasik surgery gone wrong and Tina Fey secreting tears from her mouth instead of her eyes. To be fair, the hilarity may have had something to do with my being very loopy from having to wake up at 2:00 am Utah time to actually catch my flight, but I'm not sure....

There is some off color humor, so it's probably not for everyone, but if you are looking for something fresh and HILARIOUS, check it out!

3 comments:

  1. Oh no. . . another TV to watch is the last thing I need. But yeah, I've only ever heard good things about the show. The few times I have seen it I've really liked it, but I already watch at least 5-6 hours of television shows every week (not to mention about the same amount in movies).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite TV show of all time!! Well maybe a close tie with Arrested Development. Chris and I watch this every thursday and are seriously in tears by the end from laughing so hard. I love Tina Fey. She is like nerdy awesome and I totally relate to that. But I think Alec Baldwin is my favorite on the show. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We completely love this show. Laugh out loud funny!

    ReplyDelete