Monday, June 28, 2010

Toy Story 3

Today we saw Toy Story 3 for FHE. Loved it! Disney/Pixar makes the greatest films in my opinion!

It was kinda scary, though. About half way through I hear a little voice say, "Mom, I don't want to watch this movie anymore. Let's go home". Nope, it wasn't Hannah, it was my sensitive soul, little Nate. So, he ended up sitting on my lap for the last half of the movie (and to be honest, there isn't much "lap" to sit on anymore! There is a part where the toys are in grave peril and Nate just turned to me and sobbed! Poor little guy! Luckily the toys survived (hope I wasn't giving anything away right then! :)



It is definitely a tear jerker. I was totally crying throughout the show as Andy has grown up and gone to college. I couldn't help thinking that my little boy (who LOVES his toys and is so imaginative and sweet with them) is growing up every single day, and one day he won't be so little anymore!



Anyway, I'd definitely recommend this show, but be sure to bring some tissues! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment