Monday, April 8, 2013

Nate's very own pokemon card

The kids were already in bed, so I was slightly annoyed when Nate came out and gave me this note (in the original spelling)

Dear Mom,
I promest my teecher that I would give her a suprize today. And it is going to be a Pokemon named Anna Pulgiano. She will be so surpized and it is a nice thing to do. So I need to make it right now. Love Nate. P.S. I am going to wright a nice note to her.

He did his super cute smile thing as well, and I couldn't say no! So we went to http://www.mypokecard.com/en/ and Nate made her a Pokemon card just for her. Here it is:


We found a picture of his teacher on his school webpage (slightly distorted on the card) and made the card in about 10 minutes. He printed a back to the card as well and pasted it to the front, so it even looks legit. 

Here is the note he wrote to his teacher:

Dear Miss Pugliano,
Thank you for being the best teacher ever. And thank you for teaching us. Love Nate. P.S. I love you.

And then there is a little drawing of two people made out of hearts, one that says "you", and one that says "me".

I thought this was SUCH a cute use of media tonight, and I hope his teacher loves it tomorrow! I'm just saying....how come none of you make a Pokemon card for me? :) Ah, the joys of being a 2nd grade teacher!


4 comments:

  1. hahahahahhahahahahahahahahha


    that is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! I am in love with this post! Nate sounds like one funny kid- you'll have to tell us how it went with his teacher. PS: I now know what I'm going to do for next valentine's day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! How cute! You will have to tell us in class what the teacher thought!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. Kids are the best. The adorable note is the best part:)

    ReplyDelete