Wednesday, October 22, 2014

LinkedIn fail

I don't really use LinkedIn, but I get quite a few emails from them saying that I have pending invites or whatever. I log in today and accept invites from a bunch of people. Then, LinkedIn sends me to a page saying you should link up with all these people in your address book. The very first person it says I should link up with is my grandpa, Mark L. Money who died this summer from Alzheimer's.

My grandpa was literally the smartest person I knew (he was vice president of Texas A & M and created the research park at University of Utah) and I would give everything to connect up with him again. Alzheimer's is a horrible, horrible, disease and I hated watching the man I knew lose his mind.

My daughter, Hannah, standing in front of Grandpa's sign at the U.


An old picture of grandpa and me.

Thanks for the painful reminder LinkedIn......


But good thing families are forever, cause I'll be able to "connect" with him again in a very REAL sense someday!!! Take that, LinkedIn!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh man, sorry for the reminder that your grandpa is gone. Alzheimer's is such a terrible disease. I hope we are able to find a cure, or even a cause to help fight this bugger!

    ReplyDelete