Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloween pics 2014

Last night was our ward's trunk or treat. I typically don't dress up, but my son, Nathan, is REALLY into Harry Potter this year and suggested we all dress up! I would pretty much marry Harry Potter if I wasn't already married.....and if he wasn't a fictional character. So I was pretty excited at his idea!

Here is what I posted on Instagram. I got to be a professor....my favorite thing!

You'll see we have Professor Snape, Professor Trelawney, Harry Potter, Hermione, another Harry Potter, and one very cute house elf who did NOT want to wear his ears! :)




Yes, we have two Harry Potters - this is because Aidan absolutely worships Nathan so wants to do whatever he does. It's VERY sweet and I'm glad Nathan is such a great example to him.

One more cute picture of the bigger kids! I really love this one.

5 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, I'm not a Harry Potter fan, Dr. Coyne, and you know that, but I love the costumes and would have no problem my own kids showcasing such characters. It is a good series that shares a lot of wonderful examples of kindness and sacrifice. I love your costume in particular, that professor is one of my favorites, she's so awkward and fun :-) hope you all had a happy Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Your family makes for some wonderful Harry Potter characters. I love it when families join forces to be dressed in a theme together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! That is so fun you were able to do that as a family! I am sure it was a fun bonding experience!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great!! I love that you all dressed up, themed and everything!

    ReplyDelete