Sunday, October 25, 2009

Thank you facebook...

I had this friend, who I was friends with from elementary school through high school. Great guy, went on a mission, I even had a little crush on him during middle school.

Well, thanks to facebook, I found out that my good friend Ben, recently had a sex change and is now called Brianna!!! CRAZY! And the super weird thing, is that he was married before, with two kids: and his wife stayed with him! They are now in a lesbian relationship!

This ranks right up there with the boy I went on my first date with. He sang Celine Dion in my ear and I pretty much wanted to kill myself. Anyway, facebook informs me that he is now married to his boyfriend and lives in California! Score another one for me! And facebook of course, for always keeping me updated with this important information! :)

4 comments:

  1. wow. haha first of all SO incredibly disturbing, second good old facebook for keeping you up to date, and third...i wish i had known you back when your taste in men was a little...sketch hahahaha but no worries, it happens to all of us...at least now in this world we live in haha :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really feel like Facebook sometimes provides me with too much information about people who used to be in my life. Your blog post was a wonderful example of that. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is OMG to your friend Ben! Or Brianna! I guess that's true love right there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHhahahahaha! I'm in an open access computer lab laughing so hard! Oh I'm grateful for this

    ReplyDelete