Monday, March 19, 2012

Pandora, oh how I love you!

I'm working in my office right now and am listening to pandora. I just discovered this like 3 months ago....where have I been?!?!? It is the best thing ever! I listen to it all the time in the office now. Right now a group called "Honor by August" is playing. I've never heard of this group, but am loving it! Pandora is great because it takes your musical preferences and finds similar songs and so far it has been great! (except for that one Brittany Spears song that came on....FAIL!)

2 comments:

  1. Now Dr. Coyne.. You gotta give Britney some love. I mean she is crazy and all but at one point she was normal(yay mickey mouse club!). I love pandora! It is definitely one of my favorite places to go when I need to find some new music. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog. You totally crack me up! I agree with you on this though. I love Pandora! It's very convenient and you find new songs you didn't even know you would like.

    ReplyDelete