Monday, January 7, 2013

What's your favorite TV show?

I was telling my family about our class today and I realized that in all the times I've taught this class, I've never asked my family what their favorite TV show is and why! So that was the topic of conversation at dinner tonight. Here were their answers:

Nate (age 8) - Favorite show: Pokemon. Why?: "Because the pokemon are like animals. Like you know Wailord? Well, he is like a WHALE. And I just love animals".


Hannah (age 5): Favorite show: Strawberry Shortcake: Why? "Because she is so nice and is such a good friend and always does the right thing" (can we get a collective "ahhhhhh" here?)

Paul (husband): Favorite show: West Wing. Why? "Because Kristin Chenoweth is in it" (cheeky bugger).


Aidan (age 2): Favorite show: "Georgio" (Curious George) Why?: "Because it's my favorite" (Here is a great pic of Aidan sitting by his favorite character on a boat to Ireland! So cute!)
















Well, there you have it! No surprises for me AT ALL and not all that insightful, but it was fun dinner conversation anyway!

2 comments:

  1. Pokemon is something that my generation grew up with, I remember the cards and show in 6th grade being everything. I am glad a positive show and game series like that is still around for more generations to enjoy. - Jeremiah (PS: Cheeky excellent word)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little sisters LOVE strawberry shortcake, especially the one where Strawberry is Cinderella. I always found it weird though that none of the kids have parents? And that Strawberry takes care of her little sister. Maybe I need to watch more of the show to find out.

    ReplyDelete