Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Numb3rs

So, my mom recently told me to start watching this show. At first I was kinda anti it, simply because it had a number in the title. And that just annoyed me. But, my mom gave me the DVDs of season 1 and I just started watching. So far so good. Essentially, this show is about a math professor who uses math to help his FBI brother solve crimes. The math geek in me is loving it. Plus I think the main guy was in the movie, 10 things I hate about you (though I could be wrong). I made my husband watch for 10 minutes, and his comment was "this is by far the stupidest show in the entire universe. Let me write an algorithm for this...yep...0.0% chance of anyone else ever liking it." But it makes me think...which is always a good thing for a television show! I feel like it's a little less "mindless" that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment