Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Suit up!

I saw this in the JFSB office and couldn't resist a picture.


For those of you who watch "How I met your mother", you'll recognize Barney with his classic catchphrase. I like how they called it "How I got my internship" - nice play on the show.

Though I should say that this show is SUPER naughty! Not sure if you've seen it - it is super funny, but I don't think I could ever recommend it because there is a TON of sexual dialogue, especially from this particular character!

My husband likes the show, so I texted him this picture - his text back to me, "are you grabbing his bum?" Yep, my husband is awesome! :)

5 comments:

  1. i wouldn't recommend this show either- but it is hilarious! And Barney cracks me up..especially the running "suit up" gag...Great photo op!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha this is really funny since I posted about this show, you were right! I actually saw this poster this morning and thought it was a pretty clever play on the show, even though it is a way scandalous series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! That's hilarious your husband texted THAT back to you! I bet you never get bored!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha that totally reminds me of something my husband would say:) I've never seen the show, but I'll take your word for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw that as well, it made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete